California  |  Credit and Debt Law

I lent my boyfriend at the time $4000 CASH TO put down on a car before his bankrupsy. Then i started making $300 dollar payments for 3 yrs. My name was never on the car and we broke up and I am out $12,450 and he just told me he is trading the car in and getting himself something better. What can I do? I am out all that money and a vehicle. He said he would pay me back my down payment all he gave me was $2000. Said he wasn't giving me a dime more i didn't deserve it i was never there for him. Help please. Also, I have Multiple Sclerosis i have a lot of doctors appointments that i need to get to and have a 14 yr old child. My grandfather just passed leaving his 14 yr old SUV behind im driving but it isn't safe and has many mechanical issues. Don't no what to do Thanks, also i hope this is the proper attorney?

Answered on: 8/24/13, 2:54 pm by Robert Kubler

Take him to small claims court for the balance.

The Kubler Law Firm 21250 Hawthorne Blvd, Suite 500 Torrance, CA 90503