Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

Loaner of a Vehicle

I bough a vehicle for my nephew and his girlfriend under my name, they are supposed to make all payments and insurance to me on time. What type of form should I use in this type of situation?

Asked on 12/29/07, 4:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonas Grant Law Office of Jonas M. Grant, A.P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Loaner of a Vehicle

These type of arrangements are not recommended - almost invariably, the party with possession of the vehicle don't make payments, dispute the amounts owed, seek to return the vehicle to you or allow it to be repossesed, or fail to maintain adequate insurance coverage. If the bank won't loan to them, you shouldn't either.

Read more
Answered on 12/30/07, 11:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now