California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/16/08, 12:47 pm

Medical bill 4 years old

My husband has an incorrect medical bill from 4 years ago. We have tried working with the Insurance company that we had at that time to no avail. The collection agency has now sent a collection notice to me trying to collect this past due balance. Is this legal and what recourse do I have?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search