California  |  Credit and Debt Law

mr.Mcormick, everything i said was the truth, i wouldnt have named the bank if it wasnt. i realize you believe this wasnt possible, but i would be willing to go to court if i had representation on this matter. i realize it sounds completely unheard of, but im telling you, it did happen exactly the way i said it. im 48 yrs old,and i didnt make this up. im sure wells fargo has tons of lawyers who could probly keep this in litigation for years,if i were to fight them on it. but it did happen (exactly as i stated, and i wouldnt have a problem standing in a court of law, fighting it.), but my only evidence is a man who didnt give me his name, just who he worked for, and the reason he was standing in front of my house taking pictures, and a small white car. thats it. if there is an organization out there i could file a complaint with over this matter, i would. it was BS, and i think it was wrong for them to do this. so now what. even if you dont believe me in this matter, which it sounds like you dont. if what i say was 100% true, would this be illegal, and is there an organization i could file a complaint with.

thank you sir.

Answered on: 5/31/13, 12:18 pm by Timothy McCormick

It would be. Your recourse is to file a lawsuit. I strongly recommend you check with Wells Fargo and your credit report on the status of your loan, by the way. They would not have sent someone out, whether he was acting legally or illegallly, if they didn't think you are a LOT farther behind on your loan than 10 days. So it sounds like you may have much bigger problems than some embarrassment.

Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services 201 Spear St., Suite 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105