Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

I owe 500 dollars since 2009 , what can I do to fix it

Asked on 5/13/13, 10:38 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

pay it

Read more
5/13/13, 10:49 pm
Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If the statute of limitations does not bar your claim (it may, it may not), then the best way to resolve the problem is to pay the debt.

Read more
5/13/13, 11:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88283 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now