Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

the plaintiff has not send me the bill of particulars in 90 days. on his answer indicated will take 90 days to get all the information I was requesting. what should I do now.

Asked on 6/27/13, 11:06 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your remedy is set forth in Code of Civil Procedure 454. Evidence that is to be provided in the bill may be precluded if the bill is not provided.

Your remedy is to bring a motion to have the evidence precluded. It might be safe to include an alternative remedy of ordering the defendant to provide the bill. The Court likely will be more comfortable granting a motion to preclude after the other side violates the order.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 2:21 am
John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Mr Perry is correct. If you need assistance or representation in your case please feel free to call my office. 818 345-0123

Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 8:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now