California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/27/11, 5:50 pm

I purchased a vehicle from a private party (neighbor). He never gave me the pink slip or bill of sale, I have the cancelled check. His son and I got married and divorced after the purchase. They refuse to give me the truck or the paperwork. How long do I have to sue him in small claims court for my money back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search