Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

I recently won a small claims lawsuit for $7,500 and the defendant is non-responsive to paying me. The defendent owes me legal fees for defending him in a lawsuit we were involved in last year. What is the easiest and most effective way to collect on a small clams judgement?

Thank you

Asked on 1/24/11, 1:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

First, attach wages and bank accounts. Then, set up a debtor's exam if you need more info from him.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/11, 6:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now