California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/24/13, 11:04 am

I was just served papers, that I'm being sued for a credit card debt. I don't have any money for a lawyer, I only make about 840.00 a month and my health is not good. What can I do. I have 30days for a response.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search