California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/10/09, 12:47 pm

Sister State Judgment Enforcement

I have a large civil judgment from Nevada that I will need to enforce in California. How do I go about accomplishing this effort..??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search