California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/14/13, 9:31 am

I have student loans I have been paying what I can but not the full amount as I can't afford it. I have tried to reason with Salliemae many time and asking for help.

They arent do anything other than asking for more. Now I have collection agency calling me and I get letters saying they can garnish my pay, withhold my income tax.ect. What can I do.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search