California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/23/07, 2:14 pm

Being Sued

I have been seperated from my husband for over two years. I am receiving Social Security Disability for $714 a month. My husband used my credit card and now I am sued $13000. What if anything can I do about this

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search