Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

being suid by hospital for unpaid fees

i got a summons from a hospital for unpaid fees - i need the forms to send a respons to the summons -

Asked on 3/14/08, 12:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: being suid by hospital for unpaid fees

Look for Answer--Contract. Don't forget to plead affirmative defenses.

Read more
Answered on 3/14/08, 1:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now