California  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/23/08, 1:08 pm

Writ of execution returned - unsatisfied

I got a judgment on a client. And I noticed that among the many people he owes money to, two of those plantiffs got WRIT OF EXECUTION RETURNED - UNSATISFIED. Does that mean I should give up trying to collect my $4080? Write it off as a bad debt?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search