Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

In 2005 I gave a Attorney $2500, the issue was resolved with out the

Attorney. Can I get my money back after all this time? I was never sent a bill for any services performed. I talked with Attorney and he wants me to send him a copy of the check I wrote him, I am not sure I have access to a copy of the check. In California. Bruce

Asked on 8/06/13, 3:46 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

After 8 yearsmi would probably want to see a cancelled check but my accounting records would be able to figure it out. Talk with your bank they can probably get you a copy of the check,,,, sounds like he will refund type money...

Read more
Answered on 8/06/13, 4:37 am
Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This isn't a criminal law question. This question would be better suited for the legal ethics category.

Read more
Answered on 8/06/13, 8:30 am
John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

this is in the wrong category

Read more
Answered on 8/07/13, 9:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now