California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/31/13, 9:13 pm

What can my 39 year old son do to avoid being arrestted for falsely raping his mother in law that has lived with my son and his family and also has mental illness

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search