California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 6:38 pm

I have a 4 year old warrant for possession of a controlled substance and prostitution for san Bernardino county i've been convicted but I didn't go to the class I was supposed to go to. I want to know if I will be detained or can I have a lawyer go in for me and get reinstated for those classes.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search