California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/29/13, 11:31 am

about 4 years ago when i was a minor, i got a possession of marijuana charge. i never payed the ticket because they put me on probation and asked for more money than what was available at the time. and the ticket was 448$ then. since then marijuana has been decriminalized and a ticket is only 100$ now. i havnt been able to get ahold of the court system and every time i go to court to get some help im told to stand in a line and wait to be called which never happens. i live in california, what along the lines am i gonna be looking at paying, and how would i do so? i really need some help, please and thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search