California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/18/13, 12:46 pm

Should I get an attorney for a district attorney hearing regarding an accoused P549a vandalism. Under 300 $

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search