California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/02/13, 1:34 pm

How do I get back in the US Federal courts when I have Exhausting Available Remedies?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/02/13, 2:27 pm by Zadik Shapiro

Your question is not clear. Did you have a state case, complete all appeals, and now want to file a writ of habeas corpus in Federal Court?

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro 15 Boardman Pl. San Francisco, CA 94103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search