Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My boyfriend is currently in prison in Arizona and he has a pending charge in california PC 192 (C) 1. I was wondering will they run it concurrent with the time he served in arizona or will he have to start fresh. If so what is the sentence for that penal code?

Asked on 8/29/13, 11:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Once he is release in AZ, he will be returned to CA to face whatever charges are pending, and sentencing will then be determined here. By definition, it will not be concurrent, it never is.

If he is serious about hiring counsel to help in the CA case, and if this is in SoCal courts, feel free to have him contact me then.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 12:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now