California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/14/13, 1:19 pm

In california i was charged with a felony, which is grand theft, and i missed multiple court dates and now there is a bench warrant out for my arrest. Originally i was charged when i was 17, a juvenile, and now im an adult. Will a warrant transfer from juvenile to adult? will the charges transfer from juvenile to adult? or will it remain juvenile? It is nearing a year since i was charged and i was wondering how i can go about this now that im living out of state. I am willing to accept a deal they had originally gave me which is a one-year probation term in return for a misdemeanor charge. I do not want a felony on my record and I want this all behind me. What are my possible routes to take?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search