Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

California form 1381 'Demand for Trial'

Where can I find a copy of this form? My son is in a federal prison and needs to try to clear his traffic violations off of his record and wants me to send him this form :(

Asked on 12/20/08, 8:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Stone Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: California form 1381 'Demand for Trial'

I know that the traffic convictions of state prison inmates are automatically wiped out. You might try contacting a federal parole officer and asking whether there are similar provisions for federal inmates.

Read more
Answered on 12/20/08, 9:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now