Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I was charged with dom. voil. for hitting my husband. I think he started it. What can I do ? WE are in the middle of a Divorce. I think he started it thinking I would hit him,and if I got in trouble he would'nt have to pay spouce support.

Asked on 9/20/13, 8:35 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to retain counsel asap to represent you. This can have ramifications in your divorce if you have kids. You also need to speak with your divorce lawyer.

If you wish you may call my office to discuss this further

818 345-0123

Read more
Answered on 9/20/13, 10:19 am
Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Agreed you need to aggressively defend this. You need a criminal defense attorney.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/13, 3:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now