Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I have been charged with a felony for embezzlement of 1911.00 from the usps. I have retired with an early out with all my benafits. But the DA from Sierra County has filled the charges, he has offered no jail, three years probation and a fine. I was trying for a misdemeanor and probation. Do you fell this is a fair deal? I have never been in any trouble before not even a ticket. I retired from the post office after 20 years of very good service for them as why I got the early out and not fired. It was a one time stupid miscall by me.

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

No one can answer your question without a through review of the facts of your case. You should have an attorney represent you in this matter. A guilty plea may have consequences that you have not considered or are aware of.

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

Agreed! Dont do anything without an attorney and don't post any more details here. It could come back to haunt you

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California