California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/11/13, 12:38 am

I was charged with 211 (strongarm robbery) in 2006 with no strike. Am I eligible to reduce te felony to a misdemeanor?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search