California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/09/13, 4:55 pm

I was convicted of a domestic violence offense,( felony stocking) in santa clara,county,ca. I served 30 days have to attend 52 wks of DV classes, have probation. the court told me i needed to have a pshyc eval. I dont have job or insurance so they refered me to county med. I called - they said they dont do eval appt. Then she asked me a couple of ?? & told me they did not have any services for me.. what do i do?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/12/13, 6:34 am by Elena Condes

Add your case on the calendar and let the Judge know what the results of your efforts were. You want to make sure the judge knows you tried to comply with the order rather than going back and the thinking that you disregarded the order.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

LAW OFFFICE OF ELENA CONDES 1010 Grayson Street Berkeley, CA 94710

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search