Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I went to court and took it all the way to trial and had most charges dropped I was issued a 3,000 dollar fine DUI classes for 3 months at the time I wasn't able to pay this was 4 years ago now I have all the money to pay it off but not sure how to approach this I have a great job but I just want to get my license back is a re referral possible for the DUI classes and is it helpful if when I put my self in calendar with all fines paid off better ? And do I still have to do probation if I was sentenced to 3 years of probation 4 years ago plus I was sentenced to 10 days in jail with 3 days credit 14601.1 (a) charge and 23151( a)

Asked on 5/12/13, 10:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You'd better get a lawyer to look into this for you. The court is not going to sit around waiting for you to complete classes and other terms of probation. There may be a warrant out for your arrest, along with some jail time waiting for you.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 7:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now