Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I went to court and took it all the way to trial and had most charges dropped I was issued a 3,000 dollar fine DUI classes for 3 months at the time I wasn't able to pay this was 4 years ago now I have all the money to pay it off but not sure how to approach this I have a great job but I just want to get my license back is a re referral possible for the DUI classes and is it helpful if when I put my self in calendar with all fines paid off better ? And do I still have to do probation if I was sentenced to 3 years of probation 4 years ago plus I was sentenced to 10 days in jail with 3 days credit 14601.1 (a) charge and 23151( a)

You'd better get a lawyer to look into this for you. The court is not going to sit around waiting for you to complete classes and other terms of probation. There may be a warrant out for your arrest, along with some jail time waiting for you.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA