Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I went to court and took it all the way to trial and had most charges dropped I was issued a 3,000 dollar fine DUI classes for 3 months at the time I wasn't able to pay this was 4 years ago now I have all the money to pay it off but not sure how to approach this I have a great job but I just want to get my license back is a re referral possible for the DUI classes and is it helpful if when I put my self in calendar with all fines paid off better ? And do I still have to do probation if I was sentenced to 3 years of probation 4 years ago plus I was sentenced to 10 days in jail with 3 days credit 14601.1 (a) charge and 23151( a)

You'd better get a lawyer to look into this for you. The court is not going to sit around waiting for you to complete classes and other terms of probation. There may be a warrant out for your arrest, along with some jail time waiting for you.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California