Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Is there anything I can do so the DA can't bring up my past criminal history?

Asked on 9/13/13, 3:51 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Not really. You should have an attorney, who may be able to limit the introduction of evidence, but generally, people in this state have voted for anti-crime propositions that make prior criminal history admissible.

Read more
Answered on 9/13/13, 4:57 pm
John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Maybe depending upon the facts and what he wants to say.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/13, 10:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now