Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My daughter was O.R on 5/22/13 she has not been released as of yet?? What should I do??

Asked on 5/26/13, 10:30 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Call her lawyer, If you cannot reach her lawyer on the holiday weekend, call the jail

Read more
Answered on 5/26/13, 11:24 am
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Call the jail and ask status. Have her lawyer take action when court opens on Tuesday.

Read more
Answered on 5/27/13, 11:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now