California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/13, 3:56 am

The other day I looked myself up on the SB county Court website and discovered that my probation was revoked on May 9, 2013 failure to comply with restitution payment. What do I need to do and if an attorney is advised please provide a list of attorneys for low income if possible. thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search