California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/11/13, 9:41 pm

What if you failed to go to court for dui and were placed on probation for 3 years. This was 4 years ago and never took the DUI classes

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search