California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/13, 1:24 pm

i got a felony charged on a wrongful claim, i did what the court asked me which was counciling. i wnet ot my court date and the court was closed now its yrs later i have all my paper work but they have a warrent for me, and i live in california what do i do

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search