Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My fiancè is trying to fight a case he's been mistakenly charged with. Pc209 but he has a twin brother who always commits a crime and tries to throw it on him. How do we beat this case and let the judge know it was his brother and NOT him? Also, he's being charged with pc182 and pc211-2 about how much time will he be facing? He also has a clean criminal background (never been to jail)

Asked on 9/05/13, 7:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

"We"? This is something for your fiance and his lawyer to handle. The best thing you can do for him is help him select (and perhaps pay for) a good defense attorney.

Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 12:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now