California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/14/13, 2:05 am

Just found out I have a misdemeanor bench warrant for excessive blood alcohol level in California from about 15 yrs ago. I currently live in hawaii. what should I do to clear this up?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search