Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

A friend of mine recently got charged for statutory rape about 2 years ago and is trying to make sure he doesnt get into trouble but the girl who filed the charges has been stocking him and he doesn't want to go back to jail what should he do?

Asked on 9/11/13, 2:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Contact his criminal defense attorney and follow his advice.

Read more
Answered on 9/13/13, 1:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now