California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/13, 12:12 am

My best friends son has been in jail for three months after being falsely accussed of hitting a girl. she went to the DA's office after she filed a police report and told them she was drunk and on a lot of prescription drugs. his case has now been postponed 6 times. How long can they keep him. He can't afford to bail out, and he was no where near this girl.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search