Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Gun Laws

I would like to know if I am a registered gun owner and Iím traveling from California to new York by car with my wife and kids could I keep my gun in my glove box and could it be loaded even thought I do not have a concealed license?

PS. As a United States Marine I do a lot of traveling Is there any way to get a license to transport weapons from state to state while still on active duty?

Asked on 8/04/01, 10:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Victor Hobbs Victor E. Hobbs
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Gun Laws

I'm a retired Marine and gun owner. I've faced your problem numerous times. However, I just got back from vacation and don't want to spend my time writing you a detailed reply, and then it doesn't get read.

Semper Fi

So if you read this send me an E-mail to my E-mail address, which is attached to this reply.

Read more
Answered on 8/11/01, 8:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now