California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/20/12, 11:01 pm

My husband got a letter in the mail saying that there was a complaint filed by the police department for a violation for 459 PC-F 20001(A) VC-F an 490.5 PC-M. I was wondering how serious these charges are and if he could go to jail for them. Also if i should get him a lawyer for him.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search