California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/24/13, 7:13 pm

Iam a retired correctional officer. The da office wants to talk to me about a report I wrote last year when I worked at the jail about an assault that I wrote a report on involving gang members. Iam retired do I have to talk to the da office.

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/24/13, 7:23 pm by David M. Wallin

You are retired and, based on what you have said here, you have no duty to discuss these facts with any law enforcement officer. But, I would suggest, as a Former Deputy D.A. , and a Certified Criminal Law Specialist, you should immediately contact a criminal defense attorney, and discuss all the facts with him/her. If you want to speak with me about this case, call me at 661-267-1313. ...............David Wallin

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices OF David M. Wallin 3 LOCATIONS Palmdale-victorville-valencia, CA 93551

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search