California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/09/13, 12:32 am

My landlord has stolen from me REPEATEDLY, including money-in SEVERAL instances, mail with sensitive info AND packages and the most recent is that he stole my new dog that I just adopted. I have made a report to the police in EVERY instance and even received a case number. I also reported him to the postal inspector for his FEDERAL crimes and received a case number. The man is a local in this small town and being FAVORED, while I am being discriminated against. WHO CAN I CALL ASIDE FROM THE POLICE FOR HELP? I NEED TO CREATE SOME REPERCUSSIONS FOR THEIR CLEAR MISCONDUCT. I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GO OVER THE POLICE AND DO WHAT SHOULD BE DONE. HOW DO I MAKE A REPORT THAT IS NOT TO THE POLICE OR THE LOCAL CITY GOVERNMENT, THAT WILL RESULT IN ACTUALLY GETTING THE HELP I NEED?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search