California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/07/13, 12:09 pm

My lawyer's behavior is unethical, I also hired him based on information he gave me which I have since learned is incorrect. We submitted a motion to vacate a guilty plea on a DUI (prescription medication) conviction, 1st offense. I don't want to go through with this since I've learned the information he provided is incorrect. I just want to put this behind me and do what ever the court requires me to do to get my full drivers license back. It has been 6 months.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search