Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My life was threatened at work and police report was made, since the guy was wearing a mask, my boss sent me home for security reason... and now is not allowing me back to work, but he hasn't let me go and I haven't quit... what rights do I have? or what should I do? This same employer also owes me overtime, back pay, and didn't pay me on time when I first began working for 6 weeks I didn't get paid. Every Check after that was always 7 days late or more and hand written. This last check I got was a payroll check. In the process of all that. My new car was re-poed and they began taking 1200.00 out of my check for the room I had to stay in while I was on site security for Hotel Mission De Oro, Santa Nella, Ca. when it was a live on site security position...I have no money for a Attorney, but was told by several reliable persons that I have one hell of a case. Im still off work... owner won't return my calls nor tell me when to come back to work. The new Mgr. says she is quitting and everything is illegal and not right out there. I have text messages of her saying this as well. Please help. What are my rights and what should I do?

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

These are employment law questions, not criminal law questions.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California