California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/01/12, 11:50 am

If a man was arrested for a pylony domestic violence and the charges were dismissed. His partner was then arrested for a pyloney pc but she changed her statement say he did it. There was no file agaisnt ger. Will he be charged in any way?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search