California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/26/12, 1:02 pm

I plead no contest to pc 496(b) in 2007 was given 180 3 years felony probation. Did not remand or do swap program. That was and is first offense. Have not been in trouble since . Is it better to turn self in or get on court calendar. What am I looking at

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search