California  |  Criminal Law

im on probation for 6months and i was given a number of things to do. They cost money to complete these tasks and community service i cant complete because i work,theres just no way. Last time i was at court almost 6mnths ago i didmt have a job so it wasnt a problem at the time but now it is , and i have court in a couplw days and i have nothing to bring to them. I dont want to go to jail for this , i got charged with 2nd degree commercial burglary (makeup). My probation officer says they wont take me to jail but they will be pissed if i dont have anything,but i really need to know whats relaistic of them to do. Btw this is at a juvenille court,i was a minor when this happened ans turned 18 after my first court date. So this is on my juvenille record but the da said i could go to an actual jail cause i am 18 if i violated probation. But i need some one on one proffesional advice

Thank you

Answered on: 9/07/13, 8:03 pm by Kelvin Green

Six months and you have not done a thing. You have failed to make a good faith effort to follow a court order. You need an attorney and have a good plan. The patience of the court will wear thin soon. You can't make excuses...

The Law Office of Kelvin Green . California Bar #286285, CA ..

Answered on: 9/13/13, 2:28 pm by Terry A. Nelson

You have a serious problem with the court, and face probation violation and jail time. If serious about hiring counsel to help in this, and if this is in SoCal courts, feel free to contact me. Iíll be happy to help fight and get the best outcome possible

Nelson & Lawless 18685 Main St., #175 Huntington Beach, CA 92648