California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/15/13, 9:18 am

My problem is the following:

My 14 year old son goes and stays on a neighbor's house most of the time, the thing is that this neighbors do drugs and drink.

I went ot the monterey park police department to complain and the refuse to help me, they said that is my problem. what can I do? please help!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search