California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/13, 1:23 am

my name is Raymond Molina. Are there pro bono lawyers willing to take a case that has clearly violated my rights and i was arrested after an illegal search and siezure of my vehicle that was in my driveway at the time.The police videos show they obviously prolonged the stop with there incriminating statements like "im just wondering if the gain is going to be worth it, theres nothing obvious but he has a bunch of 12021's but he is off probation. what you say? lets do it, F**k him." An the officer making a statement to disbatch and after you here him say to other officers that it was just all for show.. i also bailed out at $40,000 and remanded a month later and put on a $500,000 bail for being a possible suspect in a homicide and then bailed out again but almost 2 years later i have yet to hear anything about or any information about the homicide and i believe it was just a tatic they tried to use to make me ineligible for bail. is there anyway to overturn the bail because i really need an attorney but can not afford one because of it and i have had 4-5 public defenders and the one i have now does not help me at all. any advice would be HIGHLY APPRECIATED, Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search