California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/26/13, 7:28 pm

Can you reduce a misdemeanor (petty theft) to an infraction? I am a minor and this the first time I was held, but I also admitted that I did it before.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search