Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

i was released by the palmdale jail but less than an hour later the same sherrifs rearrested me and charged me with escape help

Asked on 7/05/13, 2:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you were released you should have paperwork showing you were properly released. one of two things occurred. You either attempted to escape or the state made a mistake. Your criminal lawyer should be able to assist you. If you are looking for representation yo may call my office at 818 345-0123

Read more
Answered on 7/06/13, 10:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now